hi

hi

Saturday, January 30, 2010

milestonearrific

1000th blog entry! Whooo!
That is a lot of writing. Hundreds of thousands of words.

Slept in. It is Friday so that is what I do on Friday. And Saturday. I'll probably try to set the alarm on Sunday so that getting up on Monday won't be such a pain.

Ate toast. The fire alarm went off so I had to stuff Luna in her cat carrier. Katie came back during the alarm so we chilled in her borrowed car a little while waiting for it to end. After that was all over we went for three dollar burgers! Shelly even remembered us after all these months we have been gone.

After dinner, I joined Katie in her errands and she also agreed to take me to this fabric place she knows, Fabrics for Less. We went to Camera World, but they didn't have the thing for her tripod that she needs. Fabrics for Less had a lot of silks, but not enough in the stretch jersey type that I want. I bought a couple zippers and we went to Goodwill to see if they had a handbag. They didn't.

Made myself a bowl of popcorn. Watched the last episode of New Amsterdam. Now to sip hot apple cider and point my eyes at some existentialist reading. Yay.

No comments: