hi

hi

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

walking!! argh

Sleep. Glorious sleep.

All eight hours of it.

Got up at a decent time. Actually packed a decent amount of food. Sandwich, apple, slice of spiced apple bread that I made from a Trader Joe's mix, and a couple cookies. Enough to get me through the day.

For the first hour and a half of Homeland we talked about landscapes and their meaning.

Lunch was staple zine and cut the top offs time. Now I have a pile of zines! Hurray! Very cool.

Back in class we watched some Bob Ross, the "master" of landscape painting.

And then we walked.

We walked to the Max and realized we forgot Lana back at school. Oops. Took the max to Goose Hollow. Walked up the huge hill to the scenic bridge and then up to Washington Park. And then up to the Rose Garden. A lot of up hill walking, for well over a mile. I'm so out of shape. We left school at about 2:20 and got to the gardens at 3:10. We spent an hour drawing the landscape. Or attempting to do so, it got really cold really fast. At around 4pm we gathered and discussed the experience. And then we walked down the hill. Straight down the hill. Which was a much more direct way than the long way around that was the Goose Hollow direction. Because my bike was still at school, I joined the group returning to PNCA. Took the max for a little distance, but walked the rest of the way. Chatted with Kirsten (not Kristen).

Sat around for about half an hour relaxing. Did not want to bike home just yet. Chatted with Sandra, Tabitha, and Robin. Then I went home.

Pasta! Salami! Finishing Dexter season four!

Then illustration work. Wrote up my semester plan. It is very minimal but I feel good about it. Sketched my ideas out. I feel like I should do more, but I can't think of more right now. First project I am doing character sketches and a final image of an original character: Fanny Drazier, a maybe 20's era reporter/journalist. I'm excited about it. Another definite project will be a promo poster for Carmen.

Ahh so exhausted. Weekend is almost here! Damn, already looking forward to resting up.

No comments: