hi

hi

Monday, October 5, 2009

sunday day

2am and right on Sunday night schedule.

Got up. Lounged around. Katie informed me she was sick sick sick. When I was close to her, I felt ill, but when I stepped away I got better. Proximity induced hypochondria. Thankfully she left.

I drew two illustrations for Fawn. Two yoga ones. One was black and white, and the other had some color. Based after some reference pictures of her. They ended up really good. I'll scan and post them tomorrow. Promise!

After a wee while I got around to my comic. Got it finished. It ended up looking rushed, even though it wasn't. It really needs a wash of some sort, but I didn't want to add a wash because I might screenprint a few copies for the family. But now it looks incomplete. Some of the stuff feels like it is hard to separate. Anyway, yeah. Doesn't look like much. Oh well.

Watched Strange Days. A Kathryn Bigelow directed film. Very intense but awesome. Mace was one badass chick. Some good action there. Ralph Fiennes and Angela Bassett are cool.

Productive day but not my best work.

Ran out of food again. Need to get pasta sauce. And toast.

This is a cool website for movie posters: www.wrongsideoftheart.com

No comments: