hi

hi

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

illness takes in

Woke up with a sore throat. Through the day it progressed into a slight cough, achey and warm body, and headaches. It was hard to focus during printmaking but I still managed some things. Played with color. The day just sort of scooted along in a haze.

Ate some microwave noodles. I'm now getting sick of them. Listened to this mix tape that Chris Peeler made me before I left for college.

Not much else to report. I'll be going to bed soon. Get lots of rest. Let my body recover and heal.

The fire alarm went off last night at 3am. It sucked.

Went to Safeway after school. Got meat and a brick of cheese. Bread and bagels. Orange juice.

I don't want to get sicker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent you a care package. Get well soon, dahling...love, mummy