hi

hi

Sunday, October 4, 2009

pizza, hot wings, and movie. the life.


I'm starting to think these long weekends are not such a good idea. It's impossible to just get the drive to pick up the pencil. Once I get the drawing in my lap, I just get started and I'm off. Just have to get to that point. Thankfully, I have enough to do tomorrow that I won't doddle. Have the Yoga ad to do (did I mention that was paid?) and the comic (just black and white, moreso just big and not detailed) and the ever present response. Tuesday? Nothing. Wednesday? Also nothing. Thursday? Phase two. So between now and the end of the week, just one major homework piece to work on. The work load is good right now.


Jay came over for a late afternoon hang out. We split halvsies on pizza and hot wings from Bellagio's and put Science of Sleep into my computer and chilled out. It was fun. Even though she was allergic, Jay really liked Luna. Lots of purrs. From the cat. She left for homework.


And then suddenly it was time to go to bed.

No comments: