hi

hi

Monday, September 14, 2009

two paragraph blog post

Forgot to mention that I replaced my brake pads yesterday. Only on the back but now my bike can stop on a dime! It was more of a slow stop before. Who needs a man when you have Allen wrenches.

Slept in. Got a late start on my memoir. Payed the electric bill (it is finally going down now that Gabe isn't always simmering something or making bread). Don't want to write too much because I'm still a little ways away from being finished with the rough draft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should do most of the braking with the front brakes. Look at cars and motorcycles - front brakes are always bigger. When braking your weight transfers to the front wheel. Anyway, good for you for changing the pads, and any cable adjustment required due to the greater thickness.
take it easy, work hard and have fun.

Anonymous said...

Is Allan Wrenches a girl?