hi

hi

Saturday, September 19, 2009

sing it


Oof my ears are ringing and I'm still a little bit tipsy. Thank god for spellcheck.

Mum called today and we had a nice chat.

Cleaned my room. And by that I mean, actually cleaned it. I now have an almost clear line along my shelves. Almost no clutter in front of them. Amazing. Vacuumed the floor a little bit as well. There are still some areas of clutter but still, yow! Go me.

Raquel stopped by later and we chatted for about 45 minutes. Gave her a Lucky Luna and a comic. She's really nice.

It was Katie's friend Miranda's 21st birthday. I was invited along. We went to the Ambassador for karaoke. I didn't sing this time. Tom was there. Luke. Another Luke. Casey. Brandon. Phia. And a wide assortment of people I didn't know. I drank a long island iced tea and drew in my sketchbook. People got a kick out of my sketches of them. Katie sung a couple songs. They were good. I danced a little. Had a cranberry vodka later. And some spring rolls. Shared the rolls (just slightly). Katie brought me home. There was an after party but I wasn't feeling up to it. On the way back we rocked out to Britney Spears and some creepy guy in an SUV made eyes at us. Ew.

It was fun. Now the weekend begins and the serious work begins. Argh.

No comments: