hi

hi

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

even crash test dummies can dance

Okay so I beat the main levels of Plants vs Zombies. Beat the boss! Whoo! Got all the minigames and stuff. After you beat the 50 levels (well, it is five different settings with 10 levels each) then you can go through them again with different challenges and stuff. I was having fun and playing the game and all that. Saved it but when I returned, only the half with the plants saved! None of the extras did. Boo! Oh well. Some glitch with Vista.

Mom made french toast and we set up the picnic table on the lawn to enjoy it. A lovely day outside. Not too scorching hot. Just right.

Spent way too much of the day playing Plants vs Zombies. Like seriously, way too much.

Also spent some time catching up with Stanley Bagshaw. Stanley Bagshaw is this English children's comic series. Little self contained volumes with great dynamic panels, full color, goofy characterizations, and a slight rhyme to the text. A little gem from my childhood. Bob Wilson, the creator, really knows his stuff.

Anyway, didn't do much today. There is a Port Townsend camping trip this weekend so I'll be away from the computer and forced to interact with my family and people that are almost family.

Mum bought these fancy, handcrafted frozen dinners for when she visited her folks. She had some left and we had the salmon and mango one for dinner last night and we had the cheese ham and chicken one for dinner tonight. I made the rice. I used chicken broth instead of water to make it extra tasty.

Watched Glee. A little comedy show with singing. It's about Glee Club.

Then mom and myself settled in for our favorite summer show: So You Think You Can Dance? The dances were, by majority, amazing. The worst were just good and even then it was still nice. There was a Bollywood number done to Jai Ho that blew me away. Literally! Dad had to pick me off the wall. Okay figuratively. But yeah, it was a good show. Have to find a way to keep up with it when I go back to Portland.

Oh lordy, I have not been art productive since I got up to Washington. Zine symposium is in a month and a half!!

No comments: