hi

hi

Thursday, June 11, 2009

nuffin muffin

Another day like before where I sit and sit and sit and don't get a danged thing accomplished. Lazy Seabeck.

Well I started knitting a scarf. I want to make a loooong Doctor Who esque scarf. Not the same colors, but just long and wide. A continual project for when I don't feel like doing anything else, you know? Yeah. So I started that. Got about a length equal to my hand knitted.

Finished Dead Set. It was good. Surprised at the level of gore allowed on BBC TV.

Dad made steak and green beans and pasta. I ate 2 out of 3 of them.

Mom was gone for most of the day. Pop cleaned the RV. I'll be leaving for a camping trip tomorrow afternoon. Don't know if I will right. Going to Point Hudson (Hudlow? Harlow?) in Port Townsend. Should be fun. I'll see you all Monday, or maybe tomorrow night. Dad is bringing his computer and there might be wifi.

No comments: