hi

hi

Monday, June 8, 2009

excuuuuuse me for thinking the better of strangers

Karen has been posting pictures of her adventures in KC. The place she is in is a real sweet converted warehouse. http://toperceive.blogspot.com/

Lay in bed for a long time in the morning. Then I showered and moved to the hammock and cocooned in it. Had lasagna for breakfast (which was eaten at lunchtime so that's okay). Leveling up real well in Plants vs Zombies now. I hate the pool level. Such a challenge and with so few spaces it is a real pickle decided which plants to choose to fight the zombies with. Fun! I prefer the nighttime level.

Ma, pa, and myself went to see Star Trek. Third time for me. Still love it. Good old Poulsbo theatre. I got oil from the butter all over my pants. It just seeped through.

Afterwards we went to Lowe's hardware and picked up some hose and shovel.

Got right to washing clothes when we got home. Dinner was salmon with this mango sauce, potatoes, and broccoli. Then I went upstairs and watched television and played my game.

Forgot to mention that during the picnic this dad with three daughters pulled up in this old Volkswagen something that only he and Dan knew what the model was. We admired the awesome car greatly and we chatted with the dad about it. Really great looking car. Shiny and red.

I talked to ma and pa about couchsurfing.com and they made fun of me for being trustful of people.

1 comment:

Karen Sawyer said...

couchsurfing.com is awesome, and pretty safe. I have a bunch of friends who do it.