hi

hi

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I did good shopping!

Who was it that said I should be hitting the pavement in regards to my internship? Do you guys want me to visit home or not? And it hasn't even been a week since I got out of school! Let me relax a little, it was a very stressful semester!

Anyway, so I relaxed today. Karen and I got together to do some summer shopping. Got the blue with white polka dot bikini from Old Navy that I wanted (I scoped out the website ahead of time). Also grabbed some flip flops and some plain tees from the sale wall. Mmm five dollar teeshirts. Forever 21 provided a cute shirt dress. Gap provided another 5 dollar tee. I looked at all the cute full priced things with sadness in my eyes. Sadness that they are once again priced too high for a student with no discount. Karen did some intense grabbing though. Lucky girl.

I wore my UV reactive teeshirt. The color shows up real quick and fades just as fast. And it takes bright light to react so it is hard to show off when it isn't bright outside. Still, I dig it.

After frolicking around Lloyd Center like a bunch of high school girls, we went to Hot Lips and then to school. I transported my locker contents and most of my. Oh dang, forgot to unload the woodblock drawer. I'll have to remember to do that. Anyway, unloaded my silk screen drawer. Left behind the comic paper and transfers for when I do a second printing. Having just seven left, I'm not cool with that. I want to have more to sell and pass around.

Took the streetcar home and lounged around.

At 8pm was a technical Munchkin Party. I didn't know it was a potluck of sorts so I grabbed the left over caramel corn that Gabe made a while ago. Phil made very spicy pasta sauce and I cried a little while eating it. Robin and I walked to Safeway and grabbed some chips and dip. Mmmm. We ended up watching movies to increase Robin's pop culture knowledge. Spaceballs was followed by Mystery Science Theatre 3000: Space Mutiny. Karen dyed her hair to be a smoother blonde. Looks good.

The rafting trip has been demoted to a maybe swimming trip to maybe a not happening at all trip. We'll see.

No comments: