hi

hi

Friday, May 22, 2009

happy three one!

Okay so the rafting trip was bust. Even a little picnic was bust. It all fell through. But it also wasn't that brilliant of a day. Not super boiling hot where you just HAVE to find relief, so no big lost.

Had a restless morning. Got up early. Read. Ate a late lunch. Not much happened. Karen helped me move my art from her car to my apartment.

It was Gabe's birthday so there was a little get together at Scooter's. Tom came down from Washington for it. Gabe's friend Chaz was there. Super nerd. We drank and talked and took pictures of ourselves making funny faces. We walked back and Gabe went to sleep and Katie, Tom, and I are going to watch Pineapple Express. Yay. Mmm.

I made Gabe a little card with lots of Luna drawings. Katie made him this photoshop card where she put their faces on these Japanese girls from a fashion mag. Really silly, really lovely.

1 comment:

CharlosD said...

Super Nerd - I like it :)