hi

hi

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

a day indoors

A real, quality do nothing day. Ahhh.

Well I added some more show cards to my in progress decoupage chest of drawers. covered the third drawer.

And my teeshirts arrived from Threadless! I can't wait to wear them out and about. One has UV ink that the color shows when you get out into the sun. Very cool.

Gabe has left for a few days so I ate the can of chili that has been sitting in my cupboard for a while.

Still haven't slept in past noon.

Watched What To Do In Case of Fire tonight. This Til Schweiger movie about a group of revolutionaries who plant a bomb in a building and it goes off 15 years later. They band together again to try and get the evidence back that condemns them. A great little film. Fun. Then I watched Following, a short film by Christopher Nolan. A little mystery film told slightly non sequentially. A nicely rendered little thriller. I dug it.

I also worked on cleaning the apartment. Threw out papers that had been piling up. Put away books. Put away clothes. Did a little vacuuming. Didn't get much reading done, just did a lot of watching. The weather was cooler but I heard it is supposed to be in the 70's and 80's for the rest of the week. A second rafting trip is planned for Thursday.

Mmm summer.

No comments: