hi

hi

Monday, May 4, 2009

I accept the things I cannot change, like rain for three days

I got to school when the rain was just beginning to start but it never really let up. It is still drizzling. Boo.

We did a little critique of our next stage. Most of the work turned in wasn't quite on the money in terms of assignment fulfilment. Some had only color studies, some had really rendered final pieces, and some had more of a thumbnail stage(me). We broke for lunch early. Robin was craving Pho so I went with her to Silk to get some to go. It was a little pricy so I dipped into my Stumptown money. It was good though not piping hot. Honestly the Pho Hoa stuff is better, seemed like I got more with it. Still it was a delicious lunch.

Ran into Madeline, who was still on Germany time. Introduced her to Jen so the tweaks of the illustration juried show could be resolved.

Rest of class was open work time. I revised my sketches and took off a little early. Weird that when Joe let us have work time people complained about not using class time and now we are all for it? The difference finals makes.

Madeline and I exchanged cubes and scrambled and solved them. The colors look so odd to me. Took me a while to get oriented.

Read Bangkok Haunts with a passion. Almost done! Just have my digital piece to finalize tomorrow and my silk screen to finish. Over the weekend I will have to do a lot of documentation for class turn in so wow, you might see some of my traditional work!

No comments: