hi

hi

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

yes, Trillian can

Another beautiful day. I think it is said that it will hold for the rest of the week.

We did a practice run with our circle construction. Just doing the lines and all that. I drew, Karen and Liz held the strings. Some of my lines left a little to be desired but all in all it worked out beautifully. The mythology we are creating for it centers around it being a representation of all the false starts of Summer that Portland has. All the sunny breaks before it actually maintains for a season. We are also working on a dance to go with it but we probably won't perform it.

Thumbnailed another chunk of my comic. Listened to music. Loitered around Karen.

Student council was straightforward again. Not many people showed as it was sunny and bright and warm and we are all cooped up and have hot soup.

Joe has his third round of flu so class was cancelled. Bummer! So after chilling with Karen in the print lab, I went home.

First I stopped by Key Bank and dropped off my final two paychecks from Gap. $80! Yeah! Whoo!

Then I went home and chilled. Luna and I took a lovely nap. Then while Katie played Grand Theft Auto, I drew my comic. Got another some 15-20 panels drawn. I have about three solid pages worth to ink and about a page left to thumbnail. The end is almost in sight. I want to get it all sketched before I start inking. Thumbnailing in the afternoon and drawing at night is giving a great pace. Tomorrow I won't be able to work but Thursday I have a big lump of time. Hopefully I'll get all the thumbnails done in that four hour period. Then I will just have to hold up Friday and Saturday and work my butt off. I can do this!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a hard worker and good time manager. Kudos! I read the Mysterious Benedict Society--pretty good. Thanks for the recommendation. Love ya, mummy