hi

hi

Friday, April 10, 2009

medium goal

I inked the three pages that I had fully drawn. Took about an hour a page, a little more. Watched Gangs of New York and the new Red Dwarf episode.

That's right.
New Red Dwarf. Series IX. Nine years later. It is supposed to be a three parter. The actors were rather stiff and not quite in full character. They were also looking a little rough. I'll give it time.
But still, new episode!

Caught up on my programing. Breaking Bad. Lost. Heroes. And other things. Watched Kids in the Hall while doing the thumbnails. I have almost the whole thing done. Tomorrow morning I can finish and then set in on a marathon sketching and inking session. I have a lot of work but as long as I have something to watch, I'll be good. But I can almost see the end. Even if I just get the sketches done this weekend, I'm still in good shape and I can ink Monday and Tuesday. The high goal is sketch and inks. Low goal is sketches. Today's was inking and thumbnails.

Root for Trillian!

No comments: