hi

hi

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ahhh I forgot yoga!

Came before lunch for Daniel's thesis defense. He is reconstructing a three volume edition of the 1818 first printed edition of Frankenstein. He had a very clear proposal presentation. Twas good.

Lunch was an enchilada or something with rice and salad. Delicious! I grabbed tons of extra cookies. Sat with Matt, BT, Nathalie, and Karen. I solved my cube. We sat around for a while. Eventually we pulled apart and I went to work on my digital piece till Maddison's thesis defense.

Digital stuff is going along. Not quite sure what I want to do with it yet, coloring wise.

Maddison finished up his scroll illustration about the fall of Lucifer. While a little nervous but still aware of what he had to say, he gave a lovely synopsis of his work and the story and the symbolism. Some of the panel questions were hard and a little difficult to answer but he handled it like a pro. Matt asked a great question about how Maddison knows when a piece is finished (because he has a rough style). Some of the audience questions were out of place.

Got some toilet paper and headed home!

FORGOT ABOUT YOGA! Totally went right over my head, dang!

Gabe made burgers. MMmm.

Nathalie, Matt, and Jason have their defenses tomorrow.

No comments: