hi

hi

Friday, March 20, 2009

party in cancun! and by cancun I mean the pearl district


Spring break! Yeaah! Whoo!

Math was spent in a computer lab. We looked at some construction geometry computer programs and crop circles. Our new assignment is to make a crop circle and reproduce it really big like.

Then it was break time! I sat in a classroom and worked on my screenprint layouts. Then it was free lunch May Day Soiree planning party. We talked about music and decorations. When I say we, I mean they. I didn't have much to contribute.

Then I was kicked out of the lab by the teacher (which I thought was silly because there were 10 students in there and it was clearly a studio work period). So I found another computer and worked there on my digital piece. I worked till about 5 and went home. Whoo! SPRING BREAK!!!

Watched some TV. Met up with Matt at Goose Hollow Inn and we had a couple drinks and watched The Office (meh) and 30 Rock. Matt is almost graduating, I'll be sad to see him leave Portland.

Katie had a little girly party with her friends.

Dorothy! Tomorrow! Can't wait. I think I will take her to Montage. Shhh it's a surprise.

No comments: