hi

hi

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

painin

I got cramps really bad and they persisted all through the day. So bad I couldn't do yoga, and you know how much I love yoga.

Daniel showed up late for the comic meeting but Lacey and August and I started our discussion early. Things went over pretty well. I just need to keep churning out panels.

Printmaking was five hours of instruction. Hour and a half about spreading the emulsion and the introduction of our assignments. Quizno's lunch with Madeline in the library. And then many more hours of printing explanation, using the waterbased stuff and assignment explanation. It took so long. Thankfully I had a preexplanation from Karen a while back. The irk in the stomach was very distracting. I walked home with Diana. Then I self medicated and curled up and watched telly. Nothing due tomorrow. Just have to bring in the tablet and a notebook.

Almost Spring Break! One more day! And Llyw says Auntie Dorothy

No comments: