hi

hi

Monday, March 16, 2009

got stuff done, yeah!

29 panels sketched and of those about 10 are inked. Inking takes no time at all. I'll do that tomorrow. Just knocked out a HUGE chunk of the comic. Very productive.

Thumbnail: A rough sketch of the composition of an image (or comic panel).

Did my taxes! I owe nothing but I have nothing coming back to me. Oh well. I used TurboTax and it took no time at all (an hour). Lots of no I don't have a mortgage and no I didn't earn any money blanks to fill in. Now I have my FAFSA.

I worked on the thumbnails for a while and then went over to Diana and Robin's to borrow a Lord of the Rings to watch. The sketching took most of the extended version of The Two Towers. Never saw the extended version. There are lots of lovely little moments in it. A few more songs and jokes and all that.

Gabe made this sort of lasagna but not really for dinner. I ate a reasonable portion.

Yeah, productive Sunday! Whoodathunkit?

No comments: