hi

hi

Monday, March 16, 2009

beebee

I've been feeling crummy all day. It has been raining like crazy so that put me in a sore mood. Just feeling tired and unenthused by it all. Yeah.

Illustration was a quick go over of our pieces. Mine was liked but the knife details received less than favorable responses. Spent time with Robin during lunch. Didn't get much to eat though. Didn't have a big appetite. Then we drew a clothed model for a few hours. Joe showed us some of the videos I had previously watched in his digital class. Our assignments in the two classes are the same. So I have to whip out some awesome ideas! Whoo!

The bag on my seat had vanished so I walked home with Robin. The seat was one big sponge, didn't want to ride it. The rain stopped long enough for our journey back. Acey walked with us for a while.

Spent the last few hours just sitting. Gabe made sushi.

Luna update: Luna is really cute. She is all fluffy and sits on my bed when Katie is gone. She whines at Katie when she isn't being fed. She is getting a pot belly. She has a slight lazy eye sometimes. We love Luna!

No comments: