hi

hi

Friday, February 27, 2009

pop still life

Math test! I feel like I got it all except for the expected value and one of the writing portions. I slept in and got there a little late but no biggie. Katie loaned me her calculator.

It was sunny but cold today. It was warmer with the rain.

I got the whole second color printed. The gray makes the skin look really insanely orange. The registration is all over the place. I really need to rest and have a think about it. There are many options and I am really upset by what happened with this color.

I was done by 12:45 so I cleaned and went to the Illustration Drawing Club meeting. August, Daniel, Bryan, Jen, and I (and one other girl whose name I forget) all sat on the loading dock and stuffed our faces with Domino's and discussed where we wanted to draw next. We decided to meet at the library and go from there. Rock on!

Sat in the library for a bit and then went to the computer lab to finished up the thumbnails. I made a mistake and did a few for different words instead of some for one term. Joe had us do a pop quiz 30 minute still life of an apple. Mine was a lot of scratchy line build up while mostly everyone elses had flat colors. We were not sure if he was serious about the pop test. We critiqued our thumbnails. There are some cool concepts. In an hour I got all the figures roughed in and a few of them have line art already. I feel good about it, even though my thumbnails were crummy.

Caught up on Lost and Heroes and House. Don't trust Ben. Tired of the looping Heroes story arcs. Tired of the 13 arc and they went through the Happy House bit way too quick. Argh.

Gabe only made dinner for he and Katie tonight. I had oatmeal. Watching Capote.

No comments: