hi

hi

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

five pages!

I've got five pages. I think I'll start thumbnailing. I'm not fond of the writing but I'll work on it as I go. I just need to go go go. I just have all of March to work. Thankfully spring break is in March. Weirdly it is in March.

The student body has lost interest in Student Council. We barely had enough people to get a good vote. We need to generate more interest! Too bad so many people came just for the free food. Comic Club's movie field trip was passed. Movie Club form was turned in and afterwards I helped Daniel with his ASL Club charter. Whoo whoo. I need to email this dude about room stuff for the Modern Dance Club.

I had another of Gabe's murder by sweet cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Uuhhhnn.

Then I bought, cut, and registered my paper for my next print. It will just be 20, 10 of each paper size. And the image will be four colors, five if you include the white. I sure hope to bippy it registers. I helped Robin and Karen a little with their letterpress. I had a late lunch with Karen. Worked on digitizing the layers of my block print so I have a better idea of what comes after the next and which is on top of it.

Somehow I was at school till 6:30. It was pouring down when I rode back and I had not a pair of rain pants in sight. Very soaked on my return. Well not very because my leather jacket kept it off.

Worked on script. Worked on woodblock. Worked worked worked.

I could not have handled Gap Kids and this. No way. How Karen does it, I'll never know.

No comments: