hi

hi

Friday, February 13, 2009

oops, thought it was Friday

600th post. Whoo! Course, posting those pieces separately did boost it a little bit.

Anyway, we discussed what odds really mean in math class. Karen and I shared the flask of Billy Tea. No snow today. No one running the light on Burnside.

There was a leadership meeting so I had to hang around at school. No biggie, I had to do important Club Coordinator related things. That was mostly emailing people about club formation and how to reach me and those things. I used the library macs and those things are super glitchy. They barely function as computers. To quote someone else, the library lab is where technology goes to die.

After that, I chilled in the print studio with Robin and Karen. I read from my Mamet book a little.

The leadership meeting was for the appointed people on the council. Karen, Nathan, Diana, Robin, Liz, and myself all received a free lunch with Michael and Rachel and we chatted about the state of things. It was a little above my head but it is cool to see in inner workings. This is where things get created to bring the school together. I'm a part of that! I have power! To create! What have I got myself into?

I carved for the rest of my break. I almost have it done. It is almost ready to print. I sure hope it works out. Tomorrow I aim to do at least 1/3 of it. One color, so that is 8 nice prints.

I loitered around school for a while. I ate a lot of Katie's Oreos so I went to Safeway to replace them. They were half off so I got two things, just to be really nice. Now we have a TON of Oreos. It is weird, I haven't gone food shopping in a while. Gabe keeps us well fed and the pasta and sauce supply is no where near low. It's going good. I need to get apples though.

Just worked on making the refined portraits in class. They look so serious and tough. They also are not the same size...oh well. It will get resolved. I'm still building up the image anyway.

Robin came by to facilitate a roomie agreement between Katie and I. Just a sort of clarification of rules. Robin said our place smelled a little funky.

I aim to clean the place a little. The clutter is really building up.

Karen came by for an episode of House. We are almost done with the season. We will start watching Tudors next. Henry VIII kicking butt. Yeah!!

Weekend! Whoo! This was a long, tiring week.

No comments: