hi

hi

Monday, February 9, 2009

(I helped but I could also be wrong)

Got my drawing for Illustration done really early. I worked on it a little bit more and know it needs something more but I just couldn't think what. Joe is asking us to work in a style that is quite cool but it isn't really something I'm familiar with. It is a plain and rather empty looking piece. Rather bummed about how it turned out actually. Still, have to keep working and all that. Tomorrow the class will be almost all figure, yay!

Watching Ghostbusters and Stardust while working.

Gabe made a variation of eggs Benedict for breakfast and it was tasty despite being runny and having a lot of yolk. He made a southwest chicken salad for dinner and it was really filling and delicious. The entire spread was very presentable and had a fantastic dressing. The only problem was that the salsa was of medium spicyness and there was no milk. It was hard but I did eat it. The ice cream chaser was perfect.

I helped Jen with her math homework. Imagine that! Me, helping someone with their math!

Andy knocked gently on my door at 8am but I said I wasn't up for breakfast. He did offer to sort of pay but I still just wanted to return to the warm embrace of the heap of blankets. I should be more adventurous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something is coming in the mail that may help with the runny egg problem.

It is something that Martha told me about to make scrambled eggs frothy.

May be I can send you my recipe for PEOT w Melted Cheese. A substitute for eggs Benedict.

JS