hi

hi

Saturday, February 7, 2009

ho humm

Okay. Taxes. What? I filled in the amount I made and that I was a dependant of someones. I didn't qualify for a lot because I was a dependant and based on the amount I made for some reason I owe $111. That doesn't seem right at all. I don't have any withholding according to my W2s. I tried to find something on the Internet to help me but I got confused because I am filing as a Washington resident but I live and work in Oregon. I shouldn't owe a hundred and eleven dollars. That is one tenth of what I made.

FAFSA was a locked away thing as well. The PIN expires every year I think but then I can't get a new one because it says it is already activated. Argh, what?? I hate forms.

Diana and Robin were having a Valentines making party. Katie came over as well and we went crazy with the glitter. I made Luna a card. We had hot cocoa. Some of the glitter was really fine and it really stuck well to everything.

Later on, Phil and Andy knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to go to a 7am breakfast Sunday morning. I didn't quite accept or reject. I was bewildered a little bit.

Gabe made nigiri sushi for dinner. We all watched Spaced. Mmmm. Fun times.

2 comments:

eyepatchless said...

As far as I know your FASFA PIN never changes. If you've forgotten it, there should be as site where they will resend it to you.

eyepatchless said...

Found the PIN site.
https://pin.ed.gov/PINWebApp/PINServlet?state=100&locale=en_US