hi

hi

Saturday, January 31, 2009

balloons are the only thing big enough to fill it up

The guy next to me woke me up with sounds of WHOOO and YEAAAH. That is mostly what I hear from him.

Gabe talked about this fritata he made that had a full pound of bacon and five eggs. It had a lot of the cheese in it as well but I forget what kind and how much.

It was a loafing around the apartment morning and afternoon. I worked on homework while watching Aliens. Then I cleaned up my apartment as best as I could. Well not the best but I emptied out the trash and wiped down the surfaces and shoved things under my bed. The usual.

I just ate a large portion of penne and garlic tomato sauce. Ohhh. So much garlic.

I have about 14 character facial designs. They are ending up pretty varied without pandering. I might throw in a couple that are similar, to give myself more of a challenge. This comic will be mostly character driven so the designs have to be solid. It causes a little bit of weakness to each one having to purge pages of design but through tweaking... I am not even to scripts or panels yet.

More YEAAHing from next door. I think the neighbor is 18, 17 last semester.

Dad called to thank me for the thank you card. All the ones I sent out are silk screened. I hope they all arrive, I sent out six.

I'm blogging early because yet again I have to head out to the train station. I did this routine two weeks ago. Another little mini visit from Llyw. I have a three day weekend all semester, perfect for visits from my Northern friends and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photo of the bowl. Maybe it will show up in one of your drawings some day.

JS