hi

hi

Monday, December 1, 2008

winner

Saw a man in a yellow jacket but he didn't cycle through the max, thank heavens for that! First I sweeped up the store and wiped the mirrors. Paula asked why I was so nervous around her. I ran around the store finding stuff for this dudes exchange. No Gap cards. Even though we were busy I was still let off after only three hours of work due to poor sales. Saying we need 5 Gap Cards and five thousand in sales just seems to be expecting so much from people. Demanding more and more and more. But hey, business is business.

Got some sheets of watercolor paper and ink on the way home. I'm all set for finals now. Did a quick little drawing and gave it to Karen. Then she and I went to Diana and Robin's and chilled. Robin is working on a great painting. She gave us ornaments as gifts. How lovely! And then we started playing Munchkin. This game has gotten serious for us. We all know the rules now. Also, as for the second game, I WON!!! Finally. And it took several hard earned rounds to win it fair and square without people letting up. I did it! Yay! The third game went to 2 am and Adam joined it. He won I think, well Robin sorta won. It was a long night. I was expecting to do anything.

3:10 to Yuma has so many notable actors in it beyond Bale and Crowe.

It is Advent Calendar time!

No comments: