hi

hi

Sunday, November 30, 2008

v

Got my piece thumbnailed for History of Design. Going to draw some modern day Beardsley women. Did some quick ink studies of them as well. Started writing down ideas for the science friction paintings as well. Going to go with retro paintings of modern technological advances. Sort of how we live in sci-fi today type thing. It'll be cool. Not sure how big I will paint them but I might just do it my standard 10x14 size just because I have so much of that paper laying about. Need a large sheet for the Beardsley though.

Returned some library books and got one back. Used my new blinky light so cars can be aware of me when it is dark out.

Ate a turkey sandwich.

Read some Watchmen. Watched some True Blood, a HBO show about southern vampires. It's cute.

Molded some puppet parts but I'm not satisfied with them, thankfully working like this makes it easy to start again. I think I might go smaller than I thought. Hmmmn. Just need to keep working at it and eventually I will get there.

No comments: