hi

hi

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

brads and lines

I thought friends were nice and let you sleep in but noooo they schedule group breakfasts at 9:30am and make fancy foods when you bring juice.

Robin, Diana, Adam, Karen, Phil, Andrew, and I all grouped together for a morning feast. There was spicy hash browns (which were too much for me), scrambled eggs with too many unidentifiable bits in it, french toast, store bought juice, blueberry pancakes, and apple spread. I was teased for being a picky eater. I'm not picky, I'm bland and with a sensitive tongue! I kept nagging at Adam to read Watchmen in the proper order instead of jumping into the interesting bits.

After the food we decided to play a non-Munchkin card game. No amount of suggesting and pouting could get people to play Spoons so we played Karen's Insane Card Game. Which was Uno with a couple twists. It was fun but it ended really quick once everyone decided we needed to get to work.

I finished, I guess, my History of Design piece and go to work on a few preliminary puppets (did I mention I changed my concept?). It wasn't all that productive but a stiff neck was paining me all day. The weekend is upon me and I have plenty of time...I hope. This finals period has been really bad for me.

No comments: