hi

hi

Saturday, August 30, 2008

in company of pasta

A few days ago was my one year date of blogging, and this is my 400th post. Pretty rad, I just need to post more videos of things that I think are cool and beef up that number.

Cecine and I ventured out of the apartment today. We checked out Red Light and Ray's Ragtime in search of these lacy veil things that she has her eye on. No such luck. For dinner we went to Noodles & Company. The service was good but the food was just decent. Not some special magical noodles that would be the best ever like I expected them to be. Still, we tried something new. Afterwards we wandered around in Powell's for about an hour. I bought the new Psychology Today and a cheap, beat up copy of Palahniuk's Lullaby. Won't read it for a while but I figured I would get it while it was at a nice price. They had a buy 2, get the 3rd free sale on books but it only applied to new ones. Tempting but I held back. The Pearl room yielded no special art books. We caught the streetcar back, Cecine got a pint of Haagen Dazs from Safeway, and we were home to chill.

Been flowing through the Wire. Didn't read anything today but maybe when I retire to my bed I will. Tomorrow Cecine is getting her tattoo and I am going with her. Take some photos, maybe inquire about how much something I've been thinking of would cost (though any Trilltoo is years away from happening).

Last few days and then I'll be wondering where summer went.

No comments: