hi

hi

Friday, August 29, 2008

a post without dancing cats

The Goose people are really good about slipping notices under our door in regards to things that only concern PSU students. However when it came to the laundry machine switch over, they only saw fit to tape up a single flier by the mail boxes to alert us. Couldn't be bothered to put something up in the laundry room itself, or on the bulletin boards on each level. Nooo, one little piece of paper was enough. So it wasn't until I had loaded up the machine with clothes and suds and went to slip quarters in did I notice it was a card only system. I saw the notice for the change when I went down to get a card so I could have clean undies. The machine only took dollars. I had to take out all the dry clothes and wash the soapy clothes in the bathtub. Grrr. The Goose staff are lame.

Brynne and Averie are going to be in Portland next weekend. The time they have to hang out is when I am scheduled to have class but maybe I will get out early. I hope so. I love visitors (mom, you haven't visited me yet. Dad has, Nathan and Rubie have, Llyw has, Brynne and Dan have, Jon from Japan has although he wasn't visiting me initially).

Read more from Time Traveler's Wife. Watched more of the second season of The Wire. Tomorrow I'll find an excuse to leave the apartment.

No comments: