hi

hi

Monday, August 25, 2008

a book, as in no pictures

I love the rain. I love the smell of it. I love the sound of it. I love the way it makes everything look when it is finished. Sure I don't enjoy biking in it, but there was none of that today so I'm all well and good.

I started reading Time Traveler's Wife. It is a pretty easy read. Some things I'm not so keen on but that is mostly because I am not really into the romantic genre. I like not having to strain through the sentences. Most of the strain comes from envisioning all that is described and as it isn't so setting heavy, I can relax a little. As I read it, I think the casting for the movie is spot on. Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams both can play and look a wide age range, so that fits nicely with the story. Too bad it comes out at the same time as Quantum of Solace.

Other than that I watched more Pushing Daisies. I don't know what happened to my painting, I was doing so good for a moment. Also watched a bit of Snatch. I seem to forget how great that movie is until I watch it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, i think it was well cast.