hi

hi

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

we are too young to be polite

I kept relatively busy today. Doing something all day long.

I did a quick little picture and slipped it under Karen's door. Then it was time for our pod meeting. It seems a small pod. Izzy, Drew, Dylan, Michael, Jeff, Hill, Ionie, Cecine, a girl whose name I have forgotten, and myself make up the pod with Robin as our leader. It was just general rules and cookies. Ideas for what we wanted to do were brought up. It went quick.

Karen and Robin knocked on my door to say hi. Robin was busy but Karen was not so we went out for a brief walk. We rode the steetcar to PNCA. Karen bought lunch at Hot Lips where Brianna is working. She looks so Hot Lips, it seems a great fit. I checked out two AWESOME books from the library. One was Wall and Peace, which is a collection of Banksy's work with some of his words and ideas. The other is Obey, which is a seventeen year history of Shepard Fairey's work. I love his style. Karen and I oooed over it while waiting for the streetcar to arrive.

We chilled at Robin and Diana's for a while. Of course we chitted and chatted. I returned to my place briefly before going back to watch The Incredibles. That movie has so many great little elements and touches. Brad Bird is a genius. They played the movie a little quieter than I am used to. Some reason about setting a good example. It was like, 7:30pm. They could have turned it up a little.

I brought the rest of my cupcakes up to Karen's for a little rendezvous. Adam and Tony stopped by and the cupcakes were devoured. I did a drawing of the girl with the horrid pants whose clothing the Buffalo Exchange people loved. They went to see a movie at a beer theatre and I left. I think I'll read some more.

No comments: