hi

hi

Sunday, July 13, 2008

he wasn't an albino though

Just finished watching Noi(or Noi Alibnoi, whichever title). I don't really like stories about ennui within a teenage lead. They all seem the same. The Icelandic setting was different and there were some cool characters but overall I was depressed and bored while watching it. And the film used far too much blue and green with very little red to balance it out. Too much on the pretty scenes, too little on the story. Good casting.

Did my workout without stopping to take a break during my first 15 minute run or during my last 10 minute run. I am doing great. Getting better. Now I just need better music mixes.

Ibanez is lonely. We sat on the porch and read. Well I looked at art books. Brushing up on my Dada and Gonzo.

I painted a little. Just some loose gouache stuff on my big blue mess from Experiments in Drawing. Maybe a few more layers and it might be presentable again? Ha.

Very warm day. Ate a ton of Popsicles.

I started reading Hellboy (off the computer sadly, it is too long and too much for me to collect in physical form right now). Wonderful comic. It is such bad form to read it after I've seen the movies. Oh well. I am loving the artwork; the flat colors, the solid blacks, the inventive character design. I think I'm slowly getting inspired. Hard to tell.

Oh the other day a car cut me off(I saw it coming a mile away so I stopped but I still had right of way, the person just wasn't paying attention). On the back of the car there was a bumper sticker that read, "Kindness".

No comments: