hi

hi

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

no snark zone

Mom sent me an awesome list of how to begin a search for a job(though she started it with a snarky comment, tsk tsk mother). I need to start from scratch with my resume. I am using some old template from my high school days and the formatting is all screwed up. Hard to add new bullets and sections and stuff. Yeah, just need to start over, but the one I have is pretty detailed and has good info of the dates that I have worked. I just need to add in my custodian job and add the new Bossman's information. Yeah yeah, I am getting on track! Also need to look up where to get my food handler's permit...and Google says the walk-in tests are in the South East. I shall call them and walk-in and get certified to handle food. Boo-yah.

My legs are really sore from this mornings run. Maybe I am a little dehydrated but I don't think so.

Worked on some drawings in my sketchbook. Character designs and stuff. Working on it...working on it.

So any more job advice? Anybody want to hand me a job?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a few weeks of work up in Seabeck / Mats Mats area.

JS