hi

hi

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

falsies

Oops, almost went to bed without posting. Silly me.

Lindsay stopped by in the morning and cleaned up the kitty puke.

Slept in. Ate breakfast. Made a long music mix for working out. Just a long list of different types of music in 15 minute chunks. Needs a little work though as I am finding that some songs work best during different parts of my jog. Did both runs with barely any pause. My endurance seems to be shaping up. Go me!

Karen and I did a brief excursion to the Pearl district. We hopped on the streetcar. I returned some books and DVD's and checked out some new ones. When leaving, we ran into Matt and Andy and I said some quick hellos. Outside the school was Modou and we exchanged slightly longer hellos. By golly, I am starting to become recognizable around these parts!

We went to Hot Lips for lunch. I just had some bread sticks and strawberry soda. We flipped through the Illustration Now books I checked out. Way cool work in there. The perfect type of art book that I like; more pictures than words.

There was a kitchen shop we stopped in for Karen's quest to find something like a cake stand without the stand part. It was more high fashion cookery than variety. Seriously, $30 for SALT? What? And there was about 30 different kinds of salt. What recipe requires so much salt that you can taste the price difference? Maybe Auntie Brynne can explain it to me, she is all gourmet and awesome like that (and honestly I didn't look at the price but I wager it was more than a Jackson). We hopped on the max outside of Powell's and it sailed right by the correct kitchen store she was looking for. Oopsie.

I watched Batman Begins and did my laundry. In the middle of it all the fire alarm went off and I shoved Ibanez into his carrier and we evacuated. It didn't last that long and I got to see hot firefighters. Still, so many false alarms.

No comments: