hi

hi

Saturday, July 5, 2008

almost bored...almost

Wow. Almost eleven pm. I really did nothing today. But I sort of feel like drawing so I think I'll do that. It is dark but it isn't that late, not body clock wise.

So any advice about getting a job from scratch? The library job was achieved with an inside tip and the custodian job was because no one else wanted to do it. Do I got be a custodian again? I don't mind scrubbing floors so much. Cleaning out disgusting fridges is another thing all together. I should get an Oregon food handler's permit, just to have it so I can apply at more places. I'm up for anything. Well anything legal.

Lindsay came back for about an hour today. She has been gone since...uhh Thursday? She is working on a new light show backdrop. She came, she showered, she petted Ibanez, and left.

I really should just get out of the house. Maybe I'll go to Ikea tomorrow or something. Or Goodwill.

I put up a little mini-bio about me on the PNCA forum website thing. Sort of a pre-scouting system for meeting new Gooselings. Possibly a roommate. Dunno.

My blister is healing pretty well.

No comments: