hi

hi

Thursday, July 3, 2008

170lb puppy

I noticed I didn't have all the parts to put my bike seat back together (I must have missed picking something up when it fell apart) so I had to go in to the shop. Really tricky to ride with no seat. And I bet some people do it for fun! I hurt my toosh when I fell into habit and tried to sit. Ouch.

The shop guy revealed that the bolt had broken in half. They also didn't have a spare in stock. I opted to replace the fastener thingie instead of waiting for the part to come in (the fastener was funky anyway). The guy did it right there. No waiting for an opening. That was awesome. Well I had to wait a little while he did it. I sat next to this lady who had her two dogs with her in the shop. One was a little purse dog named Georgie and one was a Mastiff named Otis who was very lovely. I gave Otis a good scratch behind the ears and he flopped over and put his paw on me. It was a sweety. HUGE dog. Unbelievable it still has some growing to do.

I zoomed to Floating World Comics after my seat was reestablished. Huzzah! I am capable of doing things and fixing things!

The comic shop had some Boys issues in. There was a small sale table but it didn't have anything the excited me. One of the guards at PNCA was in the shop. We chatted a little bit. It was pretty busy for 3pm on a Thursda...OH SHOOT I just realized it is First Thursday today. Aww dang. Oh well.

Read my comics. Watched Wonderfalls. Ate some food. Couldn't decide if I was warm or cold.

No comments: