hi

hi

Monday, February 4, 2008

suddenly a nap appears


I am nearing 200 posts worth of (almost) daily blogging. I think once I get to the one year mark, that will be really something.

Lazed about for the start of the day. I started watching some of David Lynch's video shorts. Really strange things. I wonder why he isn't brought up more in my textbooks and classes. I put a thin blanket over our ugly couch and draped one of my bed sheets over my book shelf. I think I was having a Christo moment.

I started reading Epileptic and then decided to take a nap. Then before I knew it, it was 6:30 and I had not taken any photos. I had to reformat the memory stick because it was set up for a Mac but once I got that out of the way taking pictures of my portfolio was a snap. Now I just need to correct them in photoshop. And now that I have the images, I can upload more art and make this an actual art blog!

After photo taking, Lindsay and I sat down and had another talk about culture for our class. We have been having many talks and we are still not quite there. After our talks I wrote up my essay for Art History that is due tomorrow(an ungraded essay).

This School Week in Portland:
Mon: Pont-Aven summer study abroad lecture during lunch
Tues: Clue Night
Wed: Return of Comic Club
Thurs: Meeting with Lennie about studying abroad
Fri: Return of Art Film Night

And all through that I have lots of stuff to sort out for studying abroad.

No comments: