hi

hi

Monday, February 11, 2008

Madonna on the Rocks

The weather is improving (watch as there are downpours all tomorrow). I didn't really need my scarf riding back or my coat during class. It is nice.

Waking up at 9:30 on a Monday is the only way to go. Got to class on time and was at full attention. Except for the occasional doodle on Diana's paper. I'm getting so much inspiration from this class. Too bad my evening was sucked up by my collage. There are some pieces I really want to start sketching out. Whoo!!

During lunch this guy performed in the commons. Oh wow he was terrible. Just...uhg. We were way in the back but his horror reached us. It made lunch seem twice as long as it normally is. Ate my apple and sandwich is an irritated silence with a wide range of people that came and went (Lindsay, Jim, Acey, Jack, Mel, etc.).

I stopped by Storables on the way home to check out some of their storing selections. I think Ikea is the place I need to go to though. I picked up some sweet hangars that were 25 cents a pop and very colorful. The wire ones are damaging some of my shirts.

Relaxed a little and then set about doing my collage homework for drawing. Bleh, I don't like to collage. I am too messy for the likes of it. It turned out sort of how I wanted it to look like. Honestly I don't know what he expects from us so as long as I got it partially right I might be content. Though probably not.

Ate some tasty udon with egg for dinner. Num num num.

Now to read some Epileptic and sleep.

No comments: