hi

hi

Sunday, February 10, 2008

weekend (almost) wasted

Well I got a little accomplished today. I slept in, but still set my alarm so I wouldn't be crashed out till 3pm. I puttered around the apartment, cleaned a little, did the dishes (why do we have so many dishes?). Jim came over and hung out for a bit. Jim and Michael always seem to come in pairs. If I see one in the weekend, I will see the other.

Today just sort of drifted past. Nothing much went on.

There were some Scientology protests going on downtown that I slept through. Saw some photos from them, the worldwide ones. Scientology is a good thing to protest. It is so foolish. The creator himself said that the way to become a millionaire is to start a religion.

Another school week starts. Not as busy as last week. Just have to squeeze in some paintings. After I do my collage for drawing.

No comments: