hi

hi

Thursday, January 3, 2008

it better be a stage name...

Stay up late.
Sleep in late.
Spend about ten hours lounging about watching TV and movies.
Go to bed.
Try to sleep.
Repeat.

I will be going home a little earlier than I originally thought. I don't think I can spend another week doing nothing up here. It is time to return to Portland.

Celia came over for a lovely visit. We ate some spaghetti and watched an episode of QI on youtube. Then we watched a few minutes of Nip/Tuck and then decided to watch some of Celia's Netflix movies.

First up was the Devil Wears Prada. Not really my type of movie and I only sort of payed attention to it out of the corner of my eye. Better than I expected it to be but still pretty much what I thought it would be. Some really cute outfits. As the credits went by Celia gasped and started saying my name. I looked up and she was pointing out that my name was RIGHT THERE in the credits!! Trillian! Head Seamstress! Blimey!

It wasn't all that late when we finished that one so we watched another movie. This choice was Gia, an HBO biopic with Angelina Jolie as the model who died from AIDS. Yeah. It was depressing. The actress who plays Juliet on Lost was in it and she was awesome. Jolie is talented at playing crazy people. She is also purdy.

Now to relax, sip some tea, watch Zoolander and eventually go to bed.

No comments: