hi

hi

Saturday, January 5, 2008

snow, ice, rain, wind and darkness

The power went out last night. It only was out for about forty-five minutes but for some reason my computer was unable to connect to the Internet when it returned.

Yesterday I left the house again (amazing! I know!). Dad and I went to the Verizon store to see about upgrading my phone but there wasn't a free upgrade. I don't need a fancy phone but even the less fancy phones were still pricey. Don't know why they don't have better deals but then again most people probably buy the fancy phones because they think they need them. Consumerism blah blah blah.

After Verizon we went to the mall to see about a haircut for dad. The wait was exceedingly long so we walked to Walden's and looked around their shelves a bit. After that we got some hot dogs from a new place in the mall and I proceeded to bite a chunk out of my cheek as well as the hot dog. Ouch.

We then met up with mom to go swimming and the Club. Well, we spent more time in the hot tub than in the pool. I am really out of swimming shape. Well, I haven't really broken out in a sweat since I arrived here. After that we went home.

Dad and I stretched some canvas across some frames that he built. I made some more peanut brittle and then we watched Wilde. As the name gives it away it is indeed a biopic about Oscar Wilde. Stephen Fry was quite awesome in the role, as was Jude Law. We haven't watched the last 15 minutes of the movie because that is when the power cut out.

No comments: