hi

hi

Sunday, December 16, 2007

three am

New record for late staying upness and general working on projects. 3:17 am! Booyah!

Got up, ate breakfast and showered. Watched Family Stone which was surprisingly depressing. Good but depressing. It was just alright. The inclusion of the deaf brother was very human but I still can't stand Sarah Jessica Parker. Baah.

Chatted with dad a wee bit and buckled down and did my comic.

Watched QI and other comedy related to people who have been on QI. Not as far along in my comic as I would like to be but I should be able to get the inks finished in an hour tomorrow. Right now it is at 50 panels with all the borders inked in and all the text is inked as well. 18/50 of the panels have complete lineart. Okay maybe it will take 1-2 hours to finish it.

Didn't get out to see the architecture like I should have. It was gray and it went dark before I had the chance.

Lindsay, Brandon and I watched Superbad (while I worked diligently figuring out the last seven missing panels). All the parts with McLovin were hilarious. The rest was kind of...Ehh. I didn't like the main character; he was so insecure. Plus I have never really been down with the whole "hey everyone in high school parties" philosophy. Then again the inclusion of the one female character (none of the names I remember) who didn't drink was a great touch. Nice that it is like "hey not everyone drinks". That is rare in teen movies. I dunno. On the fence. But the cops + McLovin scenes were awesome. Wish there was a "Just the good parts" version. But everyone has a different idea of what the good parts would be.

Gotta get up and work work work. Busy day ahead of me!

No comments: