hi

hi

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

expressive use of line

I had a really great day today. I feel great. The energy from biking combined with all the Oreos: YAAAY!! I'm close to sugar-crashing though. Not so fun.

The first hour of Digital Tools was spent dealing with the network glitches that arose with publishing our website and then burning to a disk. The computers kept freezing, or they wouldn't turn on... I had to restart mine three times. Macs are such poo. We eventually got it to work and the critiques went off without a major problem. We have four left (we went alphabetically and so mine is last) and we agreed to meet at 9am. Yay for sleeping in a little on the last day. Some really nice websites, amazing what people did with the technology. Mine will be rather plain in comparison. Hmmn. Oh well. Still went great except Patrick irked me because he spent all the critique looking at trailers online and not paying the least bit of attention.

In Drawing we had Morgan Walker for a teacher and he barely seemed aware he was supposed to teach us. We drew for 10 minutes and then he gave us some proportion instruction and we drew proportional sketched up till lunch.

Mollie and I went to Hot Lips and had pizza and had an intense conversation about being mature, acting your age, relationships, social interaction vs world experience, etc etc. You know, girl talk.

After lunch we sat in a circle and ended up talking for almost an hour. We all learned a little more about each other (Eva is a Jazz singer! Morgan B. is insane in a totally awesome way! Nell has a dog named Indie!). The last 15 minutes we did 3 5-minute poses with each posed representing an emotion. One we had to draw sad, the other happy and the last a haughty socialite. I can see where Lindsay got the idea that he, Morgan W., is crazy.

After that I went Christmas Shopping and bill paying! Yay!

Stopped by Powell's and picked up a few things for some certain folks back home. I went to Finnegan's to see if they had the Hazmat Playmobil (I really want it for myself, not getting it for Liam) but they didn't have it (still great Playmobil selection). Then I went to the Portland Clinic and dropped some much dinero for that appointment I had months ago. Bleeeh so expensive to get treated.

Went home and Lindsay was working on her "delicious" final. I had SO MANY OREOS!! eHHHHEEHEHEHHEHEEHHE!!! WHEE!! YEAAAH!!! OREOREOREOREOREOREOREOREOREOREO!!! BWAHAhAhAHA ohmanI'mtired

No comments: