hi

hi

Monday, December 17, 2007

describe the necking

I got and and had my breakfast and headed pretty much straight into inking the panels. I inked till 2:30 and it looked like I wouldn't be able to finish them and still have enough daylight to check out the architecture that I needed to photograph and write about. So I packed up, showered, and headed out. I turned down Yamhill and took some photos of the Pioneer Courthouse Square and went up Washington, across Park, down Burnside and around Couch street taking oodles of photos. Once I knew what I was looking at, I saw Roman and Greek motifs everywhere!

It was raining, not enough to be totally soaked and miserable but enough to be unpleasant and chilly.

I got to PNCA around 3:30 and inked in the library for about an hour and finished. It looks...all right I guess. The lines are all sort of the same. It really needs some value/color but I don't have the time to put that in. Scanned it in and put it together on the computer. Took me a while to figure out how to print it out on a single page (front and back) so it would fold up into a nice, neat little comic. Well, a while to figure out the orientation. It came together nicely. I just have to tweak it a little but it looks great. Printed sort of cruddy but I will figure it out. My critique is tomorrow, but I could turn it in Wednesday.

Left the school at around 6:00 and it was well dark and cold. I passed a really cute guy on Burnside. I smiled at him but I don't know if he noticed the smile in my eyes (the actual thing was obscured by a scarf). I miss up a lot of chat-up opportunities when riding on my bike.

Relaxed and ate a sandwich courtesy of Tuna Clause. Relaxed a little too long and didn't get around to doing my essay until about 9:00pm. Oops. Well, I got it finished before Midnight and that is pretty great, huh?

No comments: