hi

hi

Sunday, November 11, 2007

relax? bored.

I am taking this weekend off from any tasks. To sort myself out and to asses where I am right now and what needs to get done in the coming month. I got a meeting with Martin French on the 13th, registration meeting the 20th, math exemption exam the 15th, Seattle the 16th and going home for Thanksgiving the 21st. Got comics to draw and gouache to practice.

Slept in with Ibanez. Slacked around then got bored out of my mind and went to PNCA to JPG some of my Illustrator projects. Swung by the PNCA library and picked up some VHS and DVD's to entertain myself while I drew. Got a Chris Cunningham collection, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Pulp Fiction and Seven. They have a pretty great selection. Think I'll pick up Eraserhead and the David Lynch Shorts Collection next. They had Twin Peaks but it looks to be checked out now.

Started watching Seven and set up a sheet of Bristol for drawing. Copying a pose from Lippi's Madonna and Child with Angels. Well not so much copying as being inspired by. I'm quite pleased with the face and body overall. I'm putting the woman behind a desk in the image but I'm having problems putting her behind it. The drawing took me into a double feature with Pulp Fiction.

Now it is late but I'm not really tired but I think I will still try to get to sleep, even though I have only been awake 12 hours.

No comments: