hi

hi

Thursday, November 15, 2007

color. bikes. comics. yoga. sleep.

Got my add/drop papers in, I'm on for printmaking! Yeah!

My color wheel is all cut out and ready to assemble into awesomeness. Need to cut out and make my value scale still...and paint my saturation one.

Went to a bike saftey lecture during lunch. Learned the districts where you can't ride on the sidewalks (I normally don't, but when traffic is heavy sometimes I do) and learned how much the fees are for sailing through stop signs (I don't do this either).

I'm a little stuck on my Time Arts comic. It is hard for me to think small, but I don't really have to. I can expand it out for my final project if I want. Into comics so much but this is tricky tricky.

Yoga was intense. The downward facing dog is really killing me.

No comments: