hi

hi

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Where's Zombie?


I'm in this picture. Can you find me?

Halloween shindig weekend! This one and next maybe. My original plans fell through but I had super low key fun today! I like low key, because right now the up key people are hooting outside and making my ceiling be noisy. I'd rather be irked than irk people.

Set alarm clock so I didn't sleep in too much. Finished my hat which completed my Halloween costume. Got my care package from home, thanks mum and dad for the Emergen-C and candy and Tiger's Milk bars! num num num!

Chatted with Michael who swung by around four and picked me up and we parked downtown and wandered about. Went into Border's and later grabbed lunch in the underground food court in the Pioneer Square Mall. Walked and chatted and then went to Pioneer Courthouse Square to check out the Zombie March going on.

The Zombie March was this gathering of people dressed as zombies intending to wander around Portland and be generally undead. There was a Where's Waldo zombie, a cross-dressing nun Zombie, and some people from the Umbrella Corporation. Pretty sweet. Some Zombies did the Thriller Dance. At 6:00 they did their march, good thing I got there early because I thought it was at 7:00. Stood on the sidelines as all the Zombies emptied out of the Square and onto the street. Michael and I decided not to follow, as did Mollie, Mel and Darya! We were all "hey!" to each other and sat about and chatted.

There was a guy who sounded like a Zombie but just turned out to be homeless and a little mentally ill. He spat and lunged at some police officers and they handcuffed him. There was three at the start when he was making noise and yelling profanities and when they took him away there was two cop cars, a fire truck and about seven to eight cops. He made a loud "RRRAAGHGHHH" sound and someone across the square who didn't know what was going on shouted "Brains!".

I made a quick stop into the Nordstrom restroom, which is the second nicest I have ever been in. It would have been third but the fact it was called "Woman's Lounge" instead bumped it up.

When I got back some more scene kids had shown up and so we five took off to the underground food court. I played with the Wii demo a bit, but it didn't have any fun games. We played some Old Maid while the other girls snacked. I bought a Day-by-Day chocolate calender for Christmas and I now realise that I bought it a month early. Oops, oh well.

We all piled into Michael's two door, technical four seater, and went back to Goose Hollow. I got the cushy front seat while the rest crammed themselves into the back. We bid adieu to Michael and went to my room to play with Ibanez. We also played fetch with Ibanez and Ball. We big some more adieus to each other, planning to reform for an SNL party later on tonight.

Went over to Sean's for some delicious cake. Hung out with him and Mike for a bit and watched Greg the Bunny and The Great Horror Family. Former was not as funny as I remember the latter was hilarious! Can't wait to watch more.

I made some popcorn and we watched SNL. Seth Rogen wasn't that great but he also didn't have many lines. For once the best skits were after Weekend Update. The girls considered Spoon's performance boring (but liked their music) and wanted something better to watch so I obliged them with my dance skills. After SNL we all said our final adieus.

Tomorrow I will be going to PAM, maybe with Mollie and maybe by myself. Have a vase to look at and a paper to write. Whee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BOttOM LEfT~~~!!!
Awesome! Excellent work Trillian!

Anonymous said...

what was your costume? I found Waldo!